Feb 17, 2012

Mee Got Tagged...A Lot!

Helloooooo
Blogville

Amber here...almost recovered from da big Valentine's Day Pawty.  Mee was doin jus fine and havin soo much funs...until some buddy swooped mee up and threw mees in da punch bowl!  Me looked like beet juice fur 2 days.
BUTT
Mee is all better nows.  Thank you Glacier, Roscoe, and Jess for a fab-u-lous time!
And thank you to me dates, Chip and Thai, fur taking such good care of me (till me ended up in da punch bowl).
Da WeinerMobile was da best transportation dat me ever rided in!
 (Sorry bout da punch stains on da seats)
*******
Mee got TAGGED...not just once butt by at least five of me good furiends.  Dere might of been a couple more dat da assistant furgot to write down but me wrote dese down meself.
 (Wow did me ever get tagged a lot)
Anyways....here be me answers.

1.  Describe yourself in seven words.
 BEAUTIFUR (Of Course)

SILLY (Mom, get this off)

LAZY (Just resting Mom)

HUNGRY  (No arguments here)

HAPPY (When no one steps on me)

FORGIVING (When Brudder Max (DaOdderWeenie) steps on me)

HUGGABLE (Who can resist dis face)


2.  What keeps you up at night?
 Well, nothin really KEEPS me up at nite, butt sometimes da Daddy starts wavin his feets around and mee goes airborne..
someting like dis!
Den me wakes up...on da floor!

3.  Who would you like to be?
Mee would like to be a goat in da zoo cause some buddy is always feedin dem someting.
(See HUNGRY above)

4.  What are you wearing right now?
 Right now mee is jus wearing mee furs
BUTT
let me take dis op-fur-tun-ity to gives you da good news.
Remember da dwess Mom was gonna make fur me?
Dis was supposed to be fur Christmas
BUTT
Her never made it.
BUTT
Her finally got started on it.
Her still has to put da snaps on to keep it on mee body and da trims to make it purr-ty
BUTT
Dis be a wittle bit of pwogwess anyway!
It even has anudder color underneath!
Mee shows you more fotos when it be finished wit da snappies and all da trimmies.

5.  What scares me?
Dat be easy...An empty food bowl
(See HUNGRY above)


6.  The best and worst of blogging.
 Da BEST of bloggin would be all me good furiends me gets to visit.
Da WORST of bloggin is when me sees dat some buddy is sick or has gone to da Bridge.

7.  The last website I visited?
 Dat would be da Momma's website when her updated her Home Page fur St. Patrick's Day.  Sissy April is all green (HeHeHe)

8.  What is the one thing I would change about myself?
 Well, mee would like to be BIGGER so every buddy would quit steppin on me!

9.  Slankets...Yes or No?
Who needs a slanket when me gots me brudder to keep me warm!
(Da Momma made me say dat)

10.  Tell us something about the one that tagged you.
Every buddy dat tagged mee are mee very good furiends.  If mee wrote bout each one of dem, mee would be here all day.  So...to keep it simple..
MEE LUVS EVERY ONE OF YOU WIT ALL ME TEENIE WEENIE HEART!
YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL!

And furdermore...
If you hasn't been tagged in Blogville yet,
CONSIDER YOURSELF NOW
TAGGED!

Ok...gotta go and check me food bowl now!
Butt
Before me do dat...our furiend
and her sisfurs are all worried dat dere Momma will get rid of dere toys like Mr. Pip lost his couch.
So PLEEEEEEEEZE
say a good word to all da Momma's and da Poppa's out dere.
DO NOT GET RID OF OUR TOYS NO MATTER HOW SICKIE DEY LOOK.
WEE GOTS DEM IN DAT CONDITION AND DAT'S DA WAY WE WANTS DEM.
SO
DO NOT
(MEE REPEATS)
DO NOT GET RID OF ANY TOYS!
WE HAS TO JOIN TOGEDDER TO SAVE DA TOYS OF

HELP!
OPERATION OCCUPY YOUR TOYS!!
 HAS NOW BEGUN
*****
 
HAP-PEE WEEKEND!

35 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

What a great post today... as always of course, but today was a little more special cuz we saw your new dress and we read all the answers to your questions. The boys are on ALERT now that you have mentioned Occupy Toys. They are all over it. I'll get back to you on how we are doing, but we will definitely be posting about it next week.

Have a great weekend.

so near...so far.... HEE HEE... You crack me up.

pawhugs, Max

Unknown said...

Bwahahahaha! Excellent, Amber! We especially enjoyed your illustrative about getting booted outta da Big Bed! (my momma did that to Pickles just last nite)

The Daily Pip said...

An empty food bowl is the most scary thing of all!!! We will definitely be participating in the Occupy Your Toys protest!

Your pal, Pip

Remington said...

LOVE the post! It is so much fun to learn more about our friends! Thanks for sharing!

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Mee has learned lots abouts yoo Amber mee is glads yor dress is comin alon nicely. Mee dids sneek a peek ats mi belved all green her looks pawesome *sigh*

Luv
Uji
xxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Loved your answers Amber and you did one terrific job putting it all together!!!

Stewey said...

Great post, Amber! It was interesting to learn more about you!

Stewey

HoundDogMom said...

Wow you had a lot to say today and I learned so much more about you. You are a DIVA for sure. :) Sniffs, The HoundDogs

Old Kitty said...

Awwwwwwwwww adorable amazing and absolutely AWESOME Amber! You are so pretty! Me and Charlie love love love your cute dresses!! Yay! You're adorable! Hugs too to your wonderful brudder Max! Take care
x

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL Amber the goat comment nearly made Mom fall out of her chair.
That was just too funny.
I can identify with your hungry pains...I have them all the time.
Hugs and happy weekend
from your BFFF,
Madi

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

We Beaglebratz just haf tu join your Operashun Occupy Your Toys cuz we just KNOW our mom haz ALREADY gotten rid of 1 of ourz fer that furry much SAME reezon - she sed it wuz ratty lookin'. 'Scuze US all tu heck - she GAVE us that toy tu haf fun with then TAKEZ it away an'gitz rid of it - NOT FAIR at all.

We gotz tu du the tag game cuz we bin tagged a few timez tu an'we learn so much 'boutz the other pupperz.
Shiloh'n Shasta

POWER TU THE PUPPERZ!! Watch your toyz closely b-4 they go POOF!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We got tagged twice today but ...5? Wow.

Love your answers.

rottrover said...

Amber, may you NEVER go hungry!!

-Bart and Ruby

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

AMBER OMD AMBER you did such a STOOPENDOUS job with this post!!!

NOW let's tawk about that "DRESS".. girrrrl that is NOT a DRESS.. that is a GOWN.. a gorgeous GOWN!!! And WOW does it ever bring out the highlights in your furs and the sparkle in your EYES... OH YES FUR SURE the INSIDE side REALLY brings out your EYES!! Your mom is doing a fangtastic job with it. Wooooooooo I love a gal in LACE. (Except fur Cussin FRANCINE that is... I am NOT feelin much love fur HER at all right now).
THIS was a spectacular Post girrrl.

Scooter said...

Hey Amber!
Wow, what a great Q&A list! I love that happy pix of you ... you're so happy that you broke your ears! BWAR HAR HAR. Got a big laugh about the goats and you're right about that fur sure.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Bassetmomma said...

Terrific post!! Great to learn new tidbits!

Dachshund Nola said...

Great answers!
Dachshund Nola

Dachshund Nola said...

Great answers!
Dachshund Nola

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi Amber, great getting to know you better!

Licks,
Ruthie

Ziggy Stardust said...

Amber, I love getting to know you better. What a great post and lots of wonderful pictures of your beautiful self. I must tell you that I have a few toys that have gone missing lately and I am very concerned about them. Do you know what happens to our toys when they disappear? I have worked so hard getting them soft and smelling just right. I am with you SAVE THE TOYS.

loveys Sasha

3 doxies said...

OMD...dis postie just mades me spit my beer out aaaaaall overs da 'puter screen.
A goat? Dat was just pure genius, I would has nevers thoughts bouts dat.
I thinks I be hungries nows...hows could dat be?

Puddles

dw said...

Wow, Amber, you sure are pupular! And I kinda get that you're Hungry... with the many worries that go along with it (see Hungry above!)! Hope that bowl has been filled!!! Have a great weekend!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Amber. Love this post!! Weenie said he learned ao much tonight & he's gonna take what he found out tonight to bed with him.

{{{huggoes}}}......Mona

Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

Love this post! We love so much to hear about our blogging friends. We can't wait til we get tagged, too :-)

Just Jess for now said...

Oh, Amber, you crack me up. So glad you have recovered from the punch bowl...just as long as you didn't get stepped on at the PAWTY. :)
hugs

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hey we have an award for you at our bloggy!

Licks,
Ruthie

Jo's World said...

Hi Amber:

Your new dress is beautiful and when it gets finished it will be perfect for you, Both Colors!

Glad you answered your questions and now I know you even better.

Do you know Grumpy Bobby from Pawz for Hearts (in England)?? The dog on the poster with the fire hydrant looks just like Bobby. I'm gonna send it to him and see if its him.!

Cheers,
Stella

Anonymous said...

Hi April, you sure have alote of fun pictures from being tagged! We love your pretty dress and can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Barklove!
Rusty, Riley & Roxi!

Bicontinental Dachshund said...

What a fun post!
An empty bowl scares me too :)

Backcountry Brodie said...

Such great anssers you gibbed, Amber and your dress, OMD, it do be werth the wait, no? So furry, furry pritty and it looks so bootiful against your furs.

Doxie Rod said...

loved the post answers! i agree most with an empty bowl being the scariest thing. also you look so cute in your dress!! glad you had such a great time at the party :)

ForPetsSake said...

Like for you, all roads point to that food bowl - motivation, inspiration and reward! Your dress is very pretty. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Gracie Lu Shih Tzu said...

What a fun post. I think it's super cool that your mom makes outfits for you. I wish my mom could sew and make me clothes. Maybe she will try and go to the store and buy a kit on how to do it. Paw hugs.
You are great and such a cool bloggie

White Dog Blog said...

We just loved your photos and your answers to the tag questions. And we are VERY excited that your special party dress is almost done! Maybe for the Easter Parade?

Shane Kent Louis said...

Hello there Amber! Your dresses are all adorable, you are so cuddly with that! May you never go hungry. Hugs!


Dog Fence