Apr 29, 2020

My Gift of Love to Mom From the Bridge

A special HI to all my Furiends directly from Rainbow Bridge...
Just wanted every BUDDY to know that I actually earned my Angel Wings and Halo.  My sister, Jennie, is here with me too but she's still working on earning hers.  She is more interested in chasing the butterflies and the squirrels than working on good deeds.

I know my Mom wants to thank everyone for the love and support when Jennie came to join me at the Bridge earlier this month.

Anyway....I was busy working on finding a needy pup to send to my Mom to make her happy again.  I interviewed so many needy pups.  I had to make a quick decision so that I could visit Jennie before she came to the Bridge and have her point Mom in the right direction.

I finally chose the right pup and had her picture appear on the same rescue site where my sister, Lexi, came from.  That way Mom would be sure to notice her.  Sure enough, the very same rescue picked up my choice, and boy, was she needy.

You see, my choice had spent her entire life living in a puppy mill popping out puppies for the mill.  She was estimated to be about 4-5 years old so that's a lot of puppies she produced.  WOW!!

This is the picture of her that I made sure the rescue took so Mom could see it.
She didn't even have a name.....only a number.

Mom saw her picture and immediately contacted the rescue who had her in foster care.  Since Mom and Dad adopted Lexi from that rescue, Mom didn't have to fill out an application.  She talked to the lady at the rescue and was told there were already ten applications submitted that morning but that if Mom wanted her, she would get first choice.  (I made that arrangement with the rescue lady when I visited her in her dreams the night before).

Mom and Dad named her BELLA.  This is Bella on the ride home from the rescue.
Here are some more pictures after Bella arrived in her new, forever home.
 Here is Bella meeting Lexi for the first time.
After Bella settled in and felt more at home, a trip to the groomer was next on her schedule to get rid of all the mats left from her life in the puppy mill.

BEFORE

AFTER
OMD...where did you go?  Now you only weigh 5 pounds!!!!!


Bella really likes Pepper

And Shelby

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Now that we have Bella all settled in with Mom and Dad, Jennie and I can get back to business here at the Bridge.  Jennie really needs to do a lot of work in order to get her halo and wings.

So my furiends, this is my life here at the Bridge.  I'm trying to keep a close eye on my brother, Max, and on Mom, Dad, and my siblings.  A girl's work is just never done!   BOL

And thank you again for giving my Mom and Dad all the support after Jennie and I left.  I know they will be ok now.

Visit you all again soon...

WOOF
From Amber
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

16 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that is so wonderful!!! welcome Bella.... that is the bestest gift ever... sent by an angel yes!!!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are a beauty, Bella, and you couldn't be in a more perfect home♥

Millie and Walter said...

Welcome to your new home Bella. She sure is a cutie and you did a great job finding her for your mom Amber.

C.L.W.STEP said...

Nice to meet you Bella! Hooray!

Zoolatry said...

Yeah, sounds like Zo and Jennie are up to a lot of mischief together ...
those two girls need a little talkin-to!

Zoolatry said...

PS
Bella Beautiful!!!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Welcome, Bella!
You are so sweet and pretty!
You have now gotten yourself into the best forever home you could ever imagine! ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh dearest Amber, that choice of Bella alone would have earned you your Angel Wings sweetie. Ya done good girl. Welcome home beautiful Bella, you've got a happy life in front of you now.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a beautiful little girl you found for your folks Amber. We know Bella will have a wonderful life, and you will be her guardian Angel!

xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Welcome, Bella. So happy you've found a forever family AND can start living a truly Dog's Life full of love.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Bella has earned that name - she is a true beauty!!! You were so good to help find her for your Mom and Dad. We are sure she is going to put lots of smiles on their faces.

Woos, Lightning and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

She is so precious. Congratulations. I know she will have a great home and an awesome lift

Ruby said...

OMD, Amber you did a FABulous job sendin' Bella to your pack!!! I am so happy you are on the job my furiend. Bella is a cutie patooooootie! And is fitting in so well with all your sibs! You knows we all miss you, and thinkin' of you, butts am happy you are keepin' an eye on everything from the Bridge!
{{{hugs}}}
CONGRATS Bella! Welcome to Blogville, and you are gonna loves it at your new furever home!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Lovable Lily said...

How awesome a life Bella will have now! That makes us so very happy to read. She hit the jackpot and it's all thanks to you Amber.

Say hi to my girls for me.

xoxo
Hugs,
Kim

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We are so happy your parents could open their heart to another. Bella is a lucky pup.

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Ohhhh Amber, yoo an Jennie dids choose soooooooo well Bella is jus GAWJUSS, her is obviusli a speshul little lady and is jus pawfect fur yor Mommi
way to go laydies xxxx